Through our two sister organisations Yuku Baja Muliku Landowner and Reserves Ltd and Yuku Baja Muliku Land Trust we represent the interests of our 200 clan members and our bubu (land). We are striving towards a sustainable economy, real jobs, strong culture and effective land and sea management. Through regaining our land and through the establishment of our ranger program we have created the foundation and springboard to achieve our vision. Our current projects include:
- A comprehensive ranger program, employing 14 people who undertake a wide range of land and sea management activities;
- A turtle rescue and rehabilitation centre;
- Developing and promoting entrepreneurial activity;
- Establishment of visitor services and infrastructure, including camping sites and walking tracks;
- Developing a junior ranger program; and
- Developing and designing a homeland movement.